Friday 4 April 2014

Quotes

Here are some quotes I quite like at the moment.





So well said.












 I think Jennifer Lawrence is such an inspirational person, she says things how they are and doesn't seem to have been affected by her fame. I only wish more people with her success were as honest towards the media etc. She is a wonderful woman.




Lorde is an incredible teen. It is so wonderful to see some young who has already realised not to live her life for anyone else, having the guts to be so honest infront of the media, we need more people like her in our society, who know that you don't need to be beautiful, and perfect. That being yourself is more valuable than faking your way through life. I hope she continues to be herself and not be influenced by her success, she is a great person.





I think these two quotes speak for themselves.




Please don't hesitate to comment feedback

Isla x

No comments:

Post a Comment